CCA query Lloyds TSB

blueboy6970
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4968 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Quick question, which I have asked in the Lloyds section, but could do with some other input please.

CC taken out with TSB in 1994ish, account number 1234

Lloyds and TSB join, account number becomes 6789 - nothing signed during this process

If a CCA request is sent to Lloyds for account 6789, should I receive details of the pre-merge 1234 account, being as its in theory one and the same account?

If not then surely there is no way they can produce a signed Agreement?

Any help appreciated

In an ideal world they would have the original agreement for 1234, but I doubt if they have. Even if they hadn't merged and changed the account number I doubt after 14 years that they would be able to provide your agreement.

IMO, if they cannot provide a piece of paper with your signature on relating to 6789 then they have made a major booboo.

Interesting one this, I wonder how many people there are in your situation. I hope you get some expert advice on this soon.

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR