style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4942 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone, this is my first thread here but is very urgent so please help me resolve that problem.

I owe 512.60 and 700 to Jacobs they have left me a note today telling that They will come tomorrow in the morning or afternoon to take out my goods if home will be closed they will get a local locksmith to help them getting in, I tried to borrow 512.60 somehow from people that I know to pay that back yesterday but unfortunately they did not help me at all, I just started new job got only 130 pounds on account because of being in work only week before pay day, not much hours as couldn't work longer, I gave a call to bailiff which came to me last week for same reason, to told him what is my situation: I'm only 23 years old with two Tumors waiting for surgery I'm willing to pay all due amount in installments starting with paying everything that I've got 130, then 51 pounds monthly as I'm in debt with previous land lord and current one as well, I cant afford to pay more money to them, I've been asking for some standing order form or some letter to my employer to make deduction from my pay each month, but they said no because I have failed to pay back money before, because I did not have funds at all and my health situation went very bad, but I did payments like 60, 50, 20, 50 couple of times month by month then I told them that I cant pay more, as I'm unemployed, so they told me to send a letter with income and outcome, but I already did that, debt problems were same at that time, I just had no income at all. I've send them two faxes from my work yesterday telling what is my situation and asking for quick contact from their office not from bailiff having my case, because he is sending me messages on mobile in the night time scaring that he will come on next day with big guys by big van to remove all that I've got. I've send also two emails today they just ignored them, I'm having job now and I can pay money back to them but they just do not want to listen, This working month I took as much overtime as possible as other maintenance man is on holiday so I can do hes hours to have more money in next month to pay them more, I told that to bailiff as well but he still don't care. I just do not know what to do, please help me somehow. I'm on my way to council to talk with some officer about paying them money not to Jacobs and stop their actions somehow.

Thank You.

Simon

I think the good caggers on here will want to know what the debt is for. Oh and if you've had threatening phone messages from Jacobs make sure you save them, you may need them for future action.I would say that with your health problems you may fall in the 'vulnerable' catagory. Take care, your in good hands:-)

They have been once in my previous home just to settle an agreement to pay back money and to scare me a bit, then they never came, till now.

No I don't have a car anymore I couldn't have money for repairs so I gave it back to girlfriends father.

I think you should be ringing the Council up straight away and ask them how many liability orders they have against you, how much each one is for and when they were handed over to Jacobs. Compose yourself and have pen and paper ready.

Ditto what Hallowitch said.

they left a notice of seizure goods once moths ago

do you still have a copy of this

is this debt for the address you live at now or previous address (if previous address when did you move out did you inform the council that you had moved )

do you know the amount of the liability order (confirmed by the council)

what council is this

can you provide proof of this for the council

letters from the hospital or doctors should do

of course I can, just came back from council and will bring health details tomorrow, they told me that

is impossible to cancel Jacobs, until they will not hear anything from or see me for a long time, so they'll

stop actions, also council officer told me that ''in secret she said '' I can pay back council money on a one

big bill which she printed for me and I must to avoid Jacobs all the time, it may take months but they will stop.

do you still have a copy of this

is this debt for the address you live at now or previous address (if previous address when did you move out did you inform the council that you had moved )

do you know the amount of the liability order (confirmed by the council)

what council is this

I've got a copy of that first note from previous address, and I told council that I'm moving to different place

2 liability orders, Bolton Council

They left me a note that if I'm not in house they will get a local locksmith to get in. Is it true?

Council tax officer said that this is a lie

Edited by simonk87

Regan11 is correct in that they have to go back to Court for an Order to force entry - very rarely given. At the end of the day they want your cash and not goods. In your present state I believe you need extra help and would urge you to contact your local Councillor ASAP.

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]