borolad63

not on equifax's file but on experian's

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3608 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

I recently sent a notice of correction letter to experian because of my poor credit rating explaing the reasons why. Received a letter back from them saying they will ammend their file on me.

I then sent a notice of correction letter to the other two CRA for them to update my file.

I received back from equifax saying that they do NOT have a file on me on their records and if I wished I should sent my information to them so they can start a file on me.

My question is :- What do I send, or what not do I send.

I thought these CRA whould update to each other on missed payments defaults etc.

Thoughts and any advise please.

they do have a file on you. i take their response to mean one of two things:

you haven't requested your report from them so this is what they mean by file, or

this defaulted account hasn't been reported to them (good news, oc don't always report to all cra), but if you provide details then they'll probably contact their buddies at the oc / dca and invite them to report on the account (bad news).