Moorcroft pre litigation letter help please???!!!

moneymummy1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4970 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Moorcroft have sent me there intended litigation letter and having looked into it it appears its another one for the filing cabinet.

However, when I originally CCAd Mint 12 months ago and posted up the CCA I was advised that it may be enforceable (but to be honest Im not sure even now if it is or not)

Green & co, Allied and I think triton have all tried to recover the debt but they have all crawled back into there little holes and all has been quiet. Allied offered me a settlement by letter last month and today the Pre court letter came from Moorcroft.

Are they likey to pursue the action if they believe my account in enforceable or should I ingore them too??? please advise!! :|

Put it this way theres more chance of pigs flying to the moon than moorcroft taking court action

What you will of got is moorcroft's infamous 'valid if not read by you', its being passed down the food chain not to worry as moorcroft is easy to get rid of

Hi Helios,

I have been getting the standard Moorcroft Pre-Court Division letters as well. Just putting the frighteners on I think.

The fact that the debt has been passed on a few times probably means that a court action would not be easy.

However, I do occasionally see pigs around the moon area.

Good luck,

RR

Edited by Rocky Roadster
typo

Rocky

Hi All

A little dickie bird told a friend of a friend who'm works for the shambles.....Oh as a last ditch attempt we send Pre- Litigation letters hoping they phone, commit themselves etc.

Sit back relax, and if you do get a summons then come back here,where the fun really begins.

Mr W

Regards..Mr Worried :)