Who is he? Does anyone know who plays the genie in the Sky advert?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4929 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all:-)

Me and my husband have got a bet going on at the mo lol and we have been 'arguing' about this for weeks (yeah,sad isn't it?!)

On the Sky Aladdin commercial ,there is a guy who plays the genie. My husband reckons it is Lenny Henry. I say it isn't lol. He doesn't look like Lenny either. I have practically grown up with Lenny on the TV and know him from since he was a young upcoming comedian. He has since been seen in those Premier Inn adverts, and I don't think he has done any Sky adverts. I could be totally wrong, but the guy's voice is different from Lenny's and his facial features are different.

I have googled him and can't seem to find the actor's name anywhere....

Edited by bloomingflower

Nah.......it's not Lenny Henry..................but then don't know who he is.........sorry!

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Hi guys :-D

Thanks for at least trying to figure it out tho. Its a complete mystery isn't it? :???:

I am sure there must be someone out there who knows who this actor is? :roll:

I have even thought about ringing Sky, just so me and my hubby can put this bet to rest :lol:

Is that just a wild guess?

Doesn't remind me of Mr Wilmott at all?????:|

Hi Jason and Sodem:-)

You are absolutley right sodem lol,he is definatley not Gary Wilmot, here is a video of Gary and you can compare the two faces.....

:lol:IdaInFife works for Sky and is part of the site team here... maybe she can find out? (maybe not but you never know! LOL)

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

thank you for your recommendation locutus :whoo:

and the answer is.....................

Cornell John.

Do i win a prize??? :cheer2:

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

if you go to international movie data base ( just the 4 initials.com) you'll find mr john there

he's been on walk in parts on the soaps and in movies

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

I have to say, John Adewole looks a lot more like the genie...

49877-25800.gif

He played President Oompeba in "Ali G In Da House"

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar