mbna sony card not renewed - no explanation

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3659 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have a Sony card which I applied for in October 2007.I have used the card too much some may say until I had run up a debt of almost 200 under the 5000 limit.I then put the card away and started to slowly pay it off.In June, I moved banks and the payment didnt go through on time but I phoned up within days and paid with a debit card. They waived the fee.Last month, I tried to use the card and it failed. I then realised that it was expired.I called them up and explained that I had lost the new card.They said that no new card was issued as I had a bad payment history, but checked my fine and saw that this wasnt true. They have promised to send me a letter of explanation, but so far nothing is recieved.This seems strange to me, should I send in a cca request to find out what the status is as I would be happy to try to reduce the interst charges if possible.