gavmoulds

Orange ripoff

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3611 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I AM ABSOLUTELY SICK AND TIRED OF BEING RIPPED OFF.

I got an orange mobile last year on panther 35. All seemd ok and I was quite impressed. dont they always do that with new customers.

I was offered a deal on home broadband, home calls and a free 5 gig mobile dongle for 20 quid a month...seemd great. i accepted.

few months down the line i am a little confused over my mobile bills.

just paid 132 quid...next one 89 quid.

what....there is nothing on my bill to explain whay it should cost so much.

apparently...it is my dongle usage.WHAT....i only use it onvce in a blue moon.

well is on your mobile bill....WHAT, I NEVER SIGNED UP TO THAT. oh and its only a 1 gig dongle.

how the **** would i ever know that.

so i am paying twice for the dongle and getting charged for every bloody minute i nuse it.

i need to cancel orange HELP

Not really enough info to advise. You'll have a few contracts there, mobile, broadband, mobile broadband (dongle), & fixed. The recurring costs for these will, or should have been disclosed at the start. with all out of bundle charges added the following month. Usage costs within bundle vwill continue whether the item is used or not, as it will remain live and active on the network (and chargeable).

It is also important to remember a number of these 'services' have a headline fee which is a promotional offer that only last for a few months - leacving you with the full amount for the rest of the minimum term. This may be a good time to find out when your minimum commitment is up, for a no-penalty cancellation.