Old Vodafone mobile account showing a default

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3861 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, im having the same problem, i have looked at my credit report and noticed a default from vodafone.

everything was paid as far as i was aware and now i notice a default.

just hoping someone can help me get this resolved

i have a reference #3979908

thanks

I'm in a similar position. I don't have much faith in this getting sorted as my experience with Vodafone since finding out about my default, which wasn't my fault, has been nothing short of a shambles.

I do hear good things about some guy called Lee on here, who works for Vodafone, who may be able to get your issue solved. I'm not holding my breath, but some chance is better than no chance.

Hi, im having the same problem, i have looked at my credit report and noticed a default from vodafone.

everything was paid as far as i was aware and now i notice a default.

just hoping someone can help me get this resolved

i have a reference #3979908

thanks

Hi higgins21,

Rest assured that I've got your email and will be getting back to you as soon as I can.

I'm in a similar position. I don't have much faith in this getting sorted as my experience with Vodafone since finding out about my default, which wasn't my fault, has been nothing short of a shambles.

I do hear good things about some guy called Lee on here, who works for Vodafone, who may be able to get your issue solved. I'm not holding my breath, but some chance is better than no chance.

Hi Nathan,

I can understand your disappointment with the level of service you've received so far in regard to your case.

However, now that you're in touch with the Web Relations Team you can leave this in our capable hands and as soon as we have an update we'll let you know.

Well all I can say is the Vodafone team on here sorted mine out so theres always hope. As long as it's a genuine error I'm sure it will get sorted fairly like mine was. The Vodafone team on here are very fair and have lots of common sense.

Regards

James

Thanks for your support here James.

Reassurances from other members is without doubt welcomed by us and we hope that this continues as it demonstrates a good level of confidence in the work we do here.

Kind regards to you all.

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK