• Tweets

• Hi  Yes , I have been searching for answers over the years and coming to a dead end . To answer your question six months after I had the loan they took me to court for  arrears as I explained to the brokers at the time that I was not working and they told me that I would get money from the loan to cover payment  for a while  which I never received . so I was  stuck and got the suspended order .    I did appoint the  mortgage  company and you are right I did get scammed . I did not take Swift to court , they took me again this time they supplied the paper work and I saw the  cheque they said they gave me , hence I refuted this and the court requested they send me a copy of the cashed  cheque  which they did not  to date .   The date was 2017 . Then I became very ill and had other  matters to deal with . I then got some money and paid the arrears to them .   In respect of the interest the balance to date they stated was 68,000.   I can only ask the question if the money they stated  they gave  to me does not add up how can you  put interest on monies not  given to a customer .   In respect of uploading the paperwork I am slightly worried as you can understand I really do not know  whom I am really talking to , hence the caution.   Sorry if I took up your time I was just checking  but I am grateful for your response to date .    
    • It is an excellent document but to be nit-picking, you might like to change  November 25th 2021 - I was served court papers at an address I was no longer living at to simply        court papers were served at an address etc as they were not actually served on you Also in point 6  you have missed out 'when' in the second sentence. Not only was I no longer at the address              the claim forms were issued,
    • no there are no ws templates there can't be , as each case is slightly diff, the basic points are the same but some points need customisation and other points not covered specific to you need adding.   threads like doomtroopers etc that are already here are your best places to research for your one. you are the person before the judge there is no good in using templates as they simply allow copy and paste and if you don't understand what and why you are putting things in a WS you will be exploited by the claimant rep.   dx  
    • LOL with the Tories with most seats LOL LOL LOL in the mail/Brex-press and Truss' twitter feed perhaps   All the polls I see show labour with 70+ seats over the Tories - down from around 120 a few weeks ago, although god knows why its gone down.   Add the 50 ish SNP seats while they are part of the union .. and i cant see the Libs pairing up with the cons again any time soon  ..     Australia's got rid of the conservatives too  
    • sorry if this seems unfair but:   you came here in 2019 asking the same question:        then got help and vanished.   you returned in 2020 again asking the same thing:      and got help and vanished again.   then you've just returned again after 2yrs:      trying to get the full picture from you each time you return, to enable us to help your properly, is like pulling teeth. we never get it.   We get a bit by bit dribble each time and then findout very relevant new important info that you didnt tell us first-off when we've asked for it all that changes the whole picture.   as far as i can gather, you wanted to pay off a few debts....   they gave you an unregulated mortgage/secured loan? (is it still showing on your deeds?) the breakdown of this was:   brokers fee  £427.50 Mortgage £2,203.26 car loan  £21.977.35 loan admin fee £35.00 PPI £4105.15 tele transfer fee  £40.00 indemnity fee  £135.00 Cheque  (never received )  £4144.39 Amount of credit  £28365.00 total £32470.15   but you say nothing about the interest each month,so their figure today could quite be correct. the above figure does not inc interest. you don't get a loan for FREE!!   as to date you've not scanned up the full agreement to one mass pdf after reading our upload guide carefully. we need to see that.   now going on from here upon what we also appear to know...   you appear to have been taken to court by Swift for repossession at some point. date please and you obviously won an got the repo suspended?   it appears at some point in time you appointed a mortgage reclaim company or they contacted you (as they do they scan the courts looking for people being repossessed)  - they scammed you and disappeared into thin air and this possibly involved you taking swift to court , questioning the outstanding figure at the time? if so when please          
  • Our picks