help needed - advice please

sasp

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4146 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a problem and i need advice urgently please.

My partner is divorced and upon divorcing his wife 2 years ago, he took on the smaller debts that they had incurred together, car payments/catalogue/credit cards and a few more.

His ex-wife did not want to put their house up for sale and decided that she would stay there, my partner asked her repeatedly to source out a new mortgage and get his name off the mortgage, the deal was that she would keep the house and the contents and take on full responsibility of a loan (2nd mortgage with a welcom finance) and he would sign over any legal rights to the house, if she ever wanted to sell he wouldnt get any money, basically he walked away with a case full of clothes.

His ex-wife has ignored every letter that our solicitor has sent over the last year and we are at a loss what to do next as they say that it could cost thousands to us.

At the moment we are getting phone calls (even after sending 3 letters) from welcome finance to say that the loan has not been paid and that his ex-wife is not answering any correspondance from them, so it is up to him to pay this.

We cannot afford to pay this loan as we have our own house and our own resposnibilities with our family.

I am writing again to welcome finance to stress again that we cannot pay anything and that they really do need to contact his ex-wife. But we are unsure of what to do next as we cannot afford the thousands that the soilictor has sugegsted.

Any help please thanks

Moved to the Welcome Finance Forum.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT