f.in.debt

no credit agreement - carphone warehouse

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3565 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

:-xHello

I have a default on my credit file by carphone warehouse from. 2004

the contract was back in 2002 , and the phone went faulty and carphone warehoue failed to do anything.

I have request a subject access request. I have recieved a reply but no credit agreement!

The subject access request shows lots of letter i sent to carphone warehouse ceo to try and sort the problem out, even offering to pay if they send a final bill!. But carphone warehouse just ignored my letters, never replied and registered a default.

What can i do?

Do i need to apply to the county court to take action?

Thanks

"Don't give in to astonishment", which is exactly what you want to do. You want to go nuts with how crazy this is! :-)

Well, you won't get a credit agreement, as it isn't regulated by CCA 1974I think my first move would be a complaint to Information Commissioner AND the telephone service regulator

I am a lawyer, but I am an academic lawyer. I do not practice as a barrister or solicitor. You should consult a practising Solicitor BEFORE taking any Court or other action

Hi

I have complaint to IC, but the auto reply is there is a several month back log!

So not going to happen fast!

Is there any template letters to use?

Thanks

"Don't give in to astonishment", which is exactly what you want to do. You want to go nuts with how crazy this is! :-)

have you had a rolling contract? it sounds like you last made payment in 04, if so it may well be statute barred or close to it, when was last payment?

question everything!

Late payment made, 22-12-04 is the default date. But last payment was april 2003.

So the carphone warehouse have done creative accountancy to keep a default onmy file for as long as possible. FRAUDS.

The company have never replied to any of my letters and email over the last 7 years trying to sort the issue out, i feel that i am now due compensation, is the county court the way to achive this? Will there be legal companies out there willing todo this on a no win no fee basis?

Thanks