Parking fine - equita bailiff - Please help me (first time poster)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4966 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

I am being persued by an equita bailiff for unpaid parking fines. I have had removal notice warning me to call him within 24 hours. I have called twice (once each day) left voice message but no reply. I left message saying that I would like to come to an arrangement to pay, but my car and household belongings are already in a walking possession agreement with another bailiff firm for a council tax debt (I know it's all got a bit out of control - but trying to fix it!!) I also emailed the office with same info, saying I wist to come to an arrangement, but no reply!

Can the equita bailiff take my car, even if it is on another valid walking possession order? (I have parked 4 streets away)?

Does the lack of contact from them mean they have given up and given debt back to council?

Please could one of you guys help me - this is a great forum for advice. I only joined today, and will be helping others in areas I have knowledge of!

Hi there,

I am being persued by an equita bailiff for unpaid parking fines. I have had removal notice warning me to call him within 24 hours. I have called twice (once each day) left voice message but no reply. I left message saying that I would like to come to an arrangement to pay, but my car and household belongings are already in a walking possession agreement with another bailiff firm for a council tax debt (I know it's all got a bit out of control - but trying to fix it!!) I also emailed the office with same info, saying I wist to come to an arrangement, but no reply!

Can the equita bailiff take my car, even if it is on another valid walking possession order? (I have parked 4 streets away)?

Does the lack of contact from them mean they have given up and given debt back to council?

Please could one of you guys help me - this is a great forum for advice. I only joined today, and will be helping others in areas I have knowledge of!

A bailiff CANNOT seize goods that are listed on a walking possession for another debt. The previous debt takes priority.