Ace account, can I reclaim the charges ?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3926 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:?:Hi i'm new to all this and can't find where i make a new post. i just wanted to know if anyone could plz help me, i'm in a bit of money trouble at the minute and with three children need every penny i get. i'm currently paying off an ace account which is taking 4ever cause of there stupid charges i pay like 34 pound service charge each time also i have debts with empire and gratten so i would be so grateful if anyones know can i claim bk these services charges? even if i have dept with them it's just i could clear the depts if i had the charges back...where do i start? help :sad:

Hello and Welcome, tez.

I'll use your 1st post to start a new thread for you in the appropriate Forum, then have a look around, see if I can help any.

If you check your 'Notifications' I'll send you a Private Message with a 'link' to this thread.

Regards.

Scott..

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hiya Tez.

Yes you can claim back the charges on ALL your catalogues.

What you need to do is send a SAR letter to get all your statements. You have to send £10 to get the statements, but you claim this back at a later stage.

You need all the info to start with. Here is a link for you to read. It has links for the letters you will need.

http://www.consumerwiki.co.uk/index.php/Step_By_Step_Guide

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Ok thank you so much 4 your advice, i will do that this week and also do you have any idea where i can get a template letter from 2 reply once i've recieved my statements?...i'm rubbish at doing letters, thanks again :-)

All the letters you will need arein the link I gave you. Once you get your statements, you will need to work out your total of charges, then you send a Prelim letter, wait 14 days then send the LBA letter, but we can help you with each step.

The best advice to do at the moment while you are waiting is to read as much as you can, so you can see how others are doing and you have a good idea what to expect. :wink:

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .