aaaaaaArgh the loonatics have taken over the asylum (or so it feels)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4970 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Right other thread which went on for ages is resolved, just this niggle with tesco broadband has totally gutted me and even my bank tell me I am not being over the top and my phone provider seems to be making me do all the leg work.:sad:

Phone and broadband back up and running finally as said, sky apoligised for their mistake, so all sorted you think. NOPE but not a problem from sky but tesco again. What turned out to be little mistake last month and sorted has carried over and they want me due to lack of facility to alter mistakes carry it over to next month again.

Last month a certain amount of credit was owed to my account, this in error was not credited or it seemed to me the woman didnt know how to do it, or wether possible but also telling me the dd would go ahead and take more money.

I was asked and I agreed that they couldnt sort it there and then and hey I was back on the phone so no big deal. They told me the amount would get credited to my account this bill and low and behold it hasnt been. I was politely told they realise they have again made a mistake and unfortunately I will have money took again this month and the credits will appear next month, still with me?:madgrin:

I said due to me being so patient over last months I feel they can do more than that, they should reissue the bill and sort it their end and only take what appropriate. BT can reissue a bill if faulty and prevent taking too much, after all they control the ammount from the dd and its not as if its going out next couple of days its I believe over a week away and my bank said not as if raised yet.

So I said no. Was told they will take it anyhow as direct debit cannot be altered, bank differ in that opinion and tell me it is not my place to have to keep stopping dd's and reinstating them to protect my monies. but I did it anyhow. It is up to company to make sure they sort it and dont inconvinienc me, or am I over the top there?

Anyhow tesco know its thier fault and they did get manager to ring me back who said that the woman who inputs credits from a spreadsheet which I was on for credit, decided as I had another problem on account not my fault from earlier and adjustment made, that she would hault it as possible error. Fair enough I think but looking at my account if she bothered to check she would see all that had gone on since starting with them and have the forethought you would think to query it? hhmm:madgrin:

Nope without checking into it, they cancelled the credit and left me to do the leg work again and ring them up once more. Thing is they are reassuring me it wont happen again, same as last month and asking me to pay money I dont owe this month and get credit next month.

What if they make the same mistake next month? My lucks not been great lately:lol:

To be honest I dont need the stress, so have to do some thinking. They are willing to let me leave with no termination fees and I am seriously thinking of paying more and returning to bt.

Why when firms make a mistake do I need to have my bloodpressure monitored? :mad2:

I can let them do it again and hope and pray they dont charge me again in error next month or leave. What would you do, if I were you?:madgrin::madgrin::madgrin:

Something to do with third party does their billing if that makes sence !!!!

SCREAM is how I feel, who will take me over, charge me a decent price for unlimited broadband due to gaming online with the dreaded xbox live and unlimited phone calls and promise nicely not to accidently kill my line xxx

If fairy godmothers exist could one appear now xxxxxxx

Thing is last time they told me to prevent monies going out by stopping direct debit and time takes to alter bill, it was either on the day or day later dd due to go out and I get a curt call.

Why has the dd failed? Along with a letter telling me there was not enough money in my account as the reason. I had money and was not amused. Seemed they were unable to update systems as promised.

Am I the only one or they must really hate me :) I know gremilins exist like in the film :lol:

I decided to do as they asked and cancel the dd and reinstate it next month:|

I send an email asking for them to make sure and look into getting my bill correct next month and in the meantime I can at my leisure decide if I want to go or stay when in a calmer state. xx

This morning I get an email. ooooh a reply I think as I know billing were involved in it yesterday.

Nope just an email warning me it is part of the service to have a valid up and running direct debit and they rather PROMPTLY have noticed mine has cancelled:lol: Laughing now, but peed off as have to again email them to make sure service is not turned off.

One arm does not know what other is doing it seems, you could argue mistakes happen with depts liasing with one another, but this is within billing and doing my head in:jaw:

So for tesco when up and running broadband and phone is great, but wow betide you if have to liase with billing or sort out billing erros as they use third party billing. I mean if you can afford to just pay this month, not get so het up and think okay they will get it correct next month. No big deal, but this month it is a big deal. I have just had to get another convection microwave as last one went caput and I timed it well to get it this month so as on benefits have to be careful when addding direct debits up. 25.02 is a lot when its not in your account :-)