I'm Confused

tai24903
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6415 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm about to send my LBA today, and after reading and re-reading various threads, I need to know if the amount I put in my LBA request is for the amount of statements I have in my possession (27 months) or do I add my estimated figure for the full 6 years. I really need to get this in the post today as their 14 days was up yesterday.

I'd really like to hit in one go..... the 27 months that I have, amount to 846.00 with the 8% interest, which is the figure that I put in my request for repayment (also reserving the right to amend this amount on receipt of the information requested in my Data Protection Act request sent on 14 June)

I pretty much figured I would divide it by 27, then multiply by 72 to get a figure to work with.

So, I should put the estimated amount in my LBA?

Thanks for helping

Sharon

Do I have to show a calculation for each month, like the listings for all the individual charges, or just how I've worked it out eg 27 months / 846 = 31.33 X 72 = 2256 - does this make sense?

How would interest work for these estimated months?

I don't want to make any silly mistakes that they can pick out.