miapia

miapia vs mbna and mint

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3586 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi im looking for some advice. i sent away for my credit agreements from mbna and was sent back something that was illegible and the front and back pages did not correspond to one another. i sent them a letter stating that the account was in dispute and they replied that it wasnt in dispute because they sent out the agreement. i have not paid for 3 months and i am being hounded for payments night and day. the interest they are charging is between 28-33 percent and i just cant afford it anymore. is there any templates that i could use to demand my interest back late payment fees and also for them to send me a clearly legible agreement. any help would be appreciated.

miapia:sad:

if you read a few threads here you'll see thats the typical response for MBNA.

you cannot reclaim int , but you can the unlawful charges like overlimit/late etc + int at their rate

have a look at what others have done.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

thanks dx. just feel a bit stuck now. dont know what next action would be. think they like to muddle people up. ive read through a lot of threads but just cant see a template for getting the charges back and to dispute the legality of the agreement. they just keep harassing by constant phone calls and letters. bit worrying.

try the homepage for the info on how to reclaim charges.

as for the agreement, have you posted it up for us to decide?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

hi i will post the agreements for both mint and virgin ccards when i can get to a scanner. cheers miapia

I received a letter from optima legal today stating that they have no alternative other than to commence legal proceedings to obtain an extract degree judgement and then letters of inhibition against my property. I am still waiting on a clearly legible agreement from virgin and mint card. CAn anyone advise me what to do and if there are any template letters to send them. need some help. they are constantly calling me have started emailing as well. many thanks