exclusive leather sofas

mask8007
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4972 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I did try and find some details of who to report to at Central News to bring them up to date, not very hard I must admit but I did try.

Tell me ..... what purpose would revealing peoples identities serve? And why are you so interested? This is a consumer action group and people are perfectly entitled to preserve their anonymity. People posting here have suffered actual financial losses at the hands of the individuals concerned, nobody has slandered the company as far as I can tell only revealed their personal experiences. Peoples experiences of ....seem to have been less than pleasant which leads me to two possible conclusions, either ... was suffering extreme stress as a result of the situation that .... has been placed in by the company and it's owners or I am afraid that she was in on it.

We have already had representatives from ELS providing an email address on this forum for people to contact when in fact all dealings should now be with the official receiver, (though I note the absence of a representative to be brave enough to come on here and advise people to contact the correct receiver, for there are at least two).

I ordered my sofa months ago, have ELS even ordered let alone paid for any sofas in that period or did they merely go out and spend the amount I handed over on Beer and polish for that Hummer that was parked outside the store?

As a bit of free advice to any people that have lost money to ELS, I personally would not contact them directly via this site but instead get in touch with the official receivers, the addresses of which have been posted earlier.

Please DO NOT reveal your actual identity on this board, and please do not try to contact ELS directly. As a company they are supposedly in receivership so cannot help you anyway.

Edited by dx100uk
pers info

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did try and find some details of who to report to at Central News to bring them up to date, not very hard I must admit but I did try.

Tell me ...... what purpose would revealing peoples identities serve? And why are you so interested? This is a consumer action group and people are perfectly entitled to preserve their anonymity. People posting here have suffered actual financial losses at the hands of the individuals concerned, nobody has slandered the company as far as I can tell only revealed their personal experiences. Peoples experiences of ... seem to have been less than pleasant which leads me to two possible conclusions, either ..... was suffering extreme stress as a result of the situation that .. has been placed in by the company and it's owners or I am afraid that .... was in on it.

We have already had representatives from ELS providing an email address on this forum for people to contact when in fact all dealings should now be with the official receiver, (though I note the absence of a representative to be brave enough to come on here and advise people to contact the correct receiver, for there are at least two).

I ordered my sofa months ago, have ELS even ordered let alone paid for any sofas in that period or did they merely go out and spend the amount I handed over on Beer and polish for that Hummer that was parked outside the store?

As a bit of free advice to any people that have lost money to ELS, I personally would not contact them directly via this site but instead get in touch with the official receivers, the addresses of which have been posted earlier.

Please DO NOT reveal your actual identity on this board, and please do not try to contact ELS directly. As a company they are supposedly in receivership so cannot help you anyway.

Hear hear! I agree completely - I certainly would have no contact whatsoever with anyone from the ELS/Leather Lords sector, and yes, everyone please protect your own identity except to those official bodies who require it.

Edited by dx100uk
pers info

But the address for ...... on companies house is residential. See my earlier post.

I have checked them all out, unless I am missing one and they are all coming up as closed Warehouse and Empty Stores.

Paid a visit to the Warehouse on St Andrews Road in Birmingham closed down been gone for months I'm told, they have giving a bad reputation in the area to other companies around there.

It seems to me they have registered themselves under the Warehouses and Store Addresses trying to be clever not for long.

:-(:-x:mad2:

Edited by dx100uk
pers info

I am on this site because of my mother . She called me yesterday in tears about loosing £2750 to this company

I ended up on this site after researching them

i can assure everyone that the following is true; shop staff lied to my parents time and time again, they was incredibly rude and condesending to them and myself on numerous occassions. Once when my mom called and asked for ... (as she had been waiting over 8 months for a sofa which has still not appeared) she was told ...was out. When i called back straight after saying i wanted to pay a deposit, well blow me, .... was suddenly back in the shop!

I know that management are responsible for how finances are run, but it was indeed .....who spoke to people in a horrid manner and implied that they were lying when in fact it was .... and the company .... worked for that were.

So please excuse me if i sound callous ,

Regards.

Edited by dx100uk
clarity/ per info

please keep posts on topic and read the site rules everyone.

no pers insults.

no pers info.

please remember these things for the sake of CAG's legal status.

if anyone would like their own thread created from their merged posts here, please feel free to hit the warning triangle and ask the site team.

dx

siteteam

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Totally feel for everyone on this site I have for the second time in 2 weeks been out and purchased a sofa which im having to wait 9 weeks for in the mean time a fishing chair is my only funiture. We purchased our sofa bank holiday Monday they closed their doors on the Thursday (apparently they went back late that night and cleared the store out) I spent Tuesday of this week donating my old sofa to the British Heart Foundation being the good samaritan that I am and waiting for my new one to turn up. By 3pm I was getting worried and started phoning the store, no answer then my boyfriend found on this site they had closed down so thankyou who ever put that up. This whole situation infurriates me how can people like this trade ? I was adviced from the quality sofa shop next to the Birmingham branch that Els have changed their names 3 times and were even doing lower prices for cash only deals. I paid in full for my sofa on a debit card so i'll prbably get naff all back. How do these people sleep at night ?

You will get ALL of your money back if you used a debit card provided you make a claim within 120 days of the transaction - contact your bank in the morning, they will issue a form over the next 7 days asking for proof of closure of ELS, this is contained within these threads. You should be OK.

I paid with a visa debit card and contacted my bank today. They have sent me forms to sign and have said I need to provide them with proof of ELS going into administration.

How do i show that ELS has gone into administration ? What is sufficient proof ?