vancouver

RBS/Blair,Oliver and Scott Limited

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3459 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Anyone had any dealings with this lot, who've now appeared on the scene from RBS and Albion. The letters are the usual template pay now, I must call etc. but I wondered if anyone had dealt with them?

its their in-house threat monkeys

very common here

B.O.S..... get it!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

Use the advance search facility on the Forum and punch in Blair Oliver and you'll see that many many others with experience of them.

Advanced Search, top right hand corner somewhere (depending on which browser you're using)

Anyone had any dealings with this lot, who've now appeared on the scene from RBS and Albion. The letters are the usual template pay now, I must call etc. but I wondered if anyone had dealt with them?

I reside in Dawlish Warren but am not a rabbit.

Thank you both, I thought that might be the case. I will hunt them down in the search before I fire off another letter!

Funnily enough, and as a bit of an aside, I got another doorstep call yesterday and it was the same guy who came representing Barclaycard but this time it was RBS. I asked him what he wanted, he looked at me and said, "I've called here before" and I said "Yes and I told you to ** [Edit]** then you're committing a Tort Of Trespass " he said ok "I'd better ** [Edit]** again then" and left!! I must be lucky to have had two visits, I know a lot of people on CAG get the threats but no one turns up.

Edited by dx100uk
!

Finally after going backwards and forwards for months, I have actually agreed a monthly payment plan on the account. Something they could have agreed at the outset but for reasons best know to themselves, they decided not to! I think they like the idea of firing off inane template letters and repeated phone calls....