king100

House Boundary Dispute

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3617 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Afternoon

Not sure if right forum.

Last year I replaced the RHS of my fence with a brand new one. Verbally the next door neighbors said they would pay half. We bought all the panels posts cement etc and I got my brother in law and my nephew to help me.

The neighbor whos garden the fence is against was present at the time of putting the new fence in, we discussed with him where the posts would go and agreed this verbally. I have both then brother in law and nephew as witnesses.

I have now received a letter stating that the 4th post encroaches on their land by 100mm and they want it to be changed.

This all happened last summer and has been in place for over a year.

What can be done in regards to this?

My respect to people who post regularly and help people out on here. Without your help alot of wrongs would have been committed.