style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4972 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please help I have received this:

Final Warning Notice

2 September 2010

As you have failed to clear your out standing fine(s), you are hereby given formal notice that t

he above court may shortly be considering issuing a warrant for your arrest.

Unless the full amount including costs (as shown above) is paid within 7 days, we may return this Distress Warrant to the court so they can issue a warrant for your arrest.

If the warrant of arrest is issued a Court Enforcement Officer may attend your premises and arrest you on sight.

If you are unable to pay the amount outstanding. You are strongly advised to contact our office and make suitable arrangements to clear your arreArs

Please help I have received this:

Final Warning Notice

2 September 2010

As you have failed to clear your out standing fine(s), you are hereby given formal notice that t

he above court may shortly be considering issuing a warrant for your arrest.

Unless the full amount including costs (as shown above) is paid within 7 days, we may return this Distress Warrant to the court so they can issue a warrant for your arrest.

If the warrant of arrest is issued a Court Enforcement Officer may attend your premises and arrest you on sight.

If you are unable to pay the amount outstanding. You are strongly advised to contact our office and make suitable arrangements to clear your arreArs

I PERSONALLY do not like the wording of these letters and I am aware that quite a few complaints have been made to the Office of Fair Trading.

With the greatest of respect, PHILIPS DO NOT know whether a warrant for arrest is to be issued. That is for the Courts to decide!! If the bailif is unable to gain entry into your home or levy upon a car outside, then the debt WILL be sent back to the court. In any event, the contract with HMCS provides that the Distress Warrant must be returned back to the court after 6 months.

If the matter is in dispute as you say, then you really should be writing a FORMAL LETTER OF COMPLAINT to the relevant Court Manager etc and a copy should be sent to Philips.

Edited by tomtubby