dogmeister

Scot Call Protected Trust Deed

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3622 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I entered into a trust deed in June 2007 and it soon became protected (Invocas) I paid all payments and my last payment was june 2010 this year. I'm still waiting for an correspondence or discharge letters from the Trustdee,

After intial teething problems with Creditors still harassing for money, they eventually stopped and let me pay off the trust deed in peace. However this week 3mos after my final payment came off, i recieve a letter from Scot Call in red ink saying pay off X debt (one of the orginal creditors has sold debt on during course of trust deed) or door knockers will come.

Its the first debt letter i have received in almost 3 years. What do i tell these guys or how do i deal with it. My wife was upset when i received the letter, i had assured her that our debts and the problems that arise were over :sad:

It may be an idea to go on to the Edinburgh Gazette website (link below) and print off details of your Trust Deed. you could then send it with a covering letter to Scot Call to confirm that you are not liable for this debt.

http://www.gazettes-online.co.uk/

you should contact your trustee and request a copy of discharge so you can send it on to them unless was scot call apart of the trust deed? if so then report them to trading standards as they are aware of the PTD

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)