Solicitors letter re Hillesden-DLC

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3934 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just received letter from solicitor on bahalf of Hillesden Securities. Letter doesn't give any identifying details regarding alleged account only the solicitors own reference. No company house number on the letter, just phone no in very small print and a VAT no, together with an address.

Think it may be connected with an alleged Hillesden account which has been in dispute since beginning of 2009. Sent off a CCA request 20 months and so far have not received one scrap of paper except for letters from Hillesden saying they are still looking for it, and a few threats from Mercantile Data Bureau who are part of DLC/Hillesden.

Intend to respond, however as they've given nothing to enable me to identify this as the alleged account in dispute, should my first response be to ask them to identify the alleged account in question or steam in straight away on the lack of CCA or any info in a period of 20 months?

Thanks

Why respond at all? They have contacted you and failed to make it clear who they are and what they want, or rather what they are contacting you about, I would simply file it away, and wait for a more mature response from them, your only guessing that they are contacting you regarding an alleged debt, this could very well be a [problem], unlikely but, if they are after money they say you owe then why not be more transparent and communicate in a clear manner.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!