Problems with Templates Library - just me?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4908 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I'm trying to use one of the templates from the Library, but I've found that all of the links on there redirect back to the index page - have I done something wrong, or missed something?

Gary

fix (vb.):

1. to paper over, obscure, hide from public view;

2. to work around, in a way that produces unintended consequences that are worse than the original problem.

Usage: "Vista fixes many of the shortcomings of Windows XP".

Hiya,

Thanks for the update - I'll try and Google it, but I've forgotten what it's called! It's the initial letter asking for a refund of charges. I'll give it a try, and if I have no luck I'll sit tight :)

fix (vb.):

2. to work around, in a way that produces unintended consequences that are worse than the original problem.

Quick update - I've managed to force it to display all of the articles in the Bank Templates section, but I can't actually find the template I need! It's the initial letter to ask for the charges back - I don't suppose anyone has a local copy? The only one I have dates from 2006, and I know it's been changed since then :(

fix (vb.):

• 1 month later...

Hi,

It looks like the Library is even more broken now - clicking on any of the links from the main forum menu now takes you to page one of the CagMag. The only exceptions are the Benefits A-Z Glossary, which works, and the Guidance notes, which give a permissions error.

Is anyone else getting this problem?

fix (vb.):

I need the SAR template. Can any1 help as I am having problems loading them up 2.

Thanks

Try this

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?417-A-Subject-Access-Request-for

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Fantastic THANK YOU xx

pleasure. Just hope you're female giving me those X's:lol:

Most of the letters in the bank charges template section are out of date due to the test case last year which is why they are not available. Once they have been updated they will be published.

As for any faulty links, let me know what they are and I can have a look-no promises though.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

pleasure. Just hope you're female giving me those X's:lol:

Most of the letters in the bank charges template section are out of date due to the test case last year which is why they are not available. Once they have been updated they will be published.

As for any faulty links, let me know what they are and I can have a look-no promises though.

Hiya,

I'm looking for the LBA template for credit cards - i can't remember if it was different to the bank one, but it was linked within the Bank Charges Templates section. Pretty please? ;)

fix (vb.):

Hi again - the Library seems to be fine now, which is great, but I can't find the Letter Before Action template - I don't suppose anyone has a copy they could send me? PM if you like, to keep the thread tidy ;)

Many thanks!

fix (vb.):