Barclaycard refuse to recognise dispute and have CRA'd me

Ebineezer
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4976 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello. I have a dispute with B'card. (a) they haven't snet me a copy of my CCa (they refer to an enclosed copy in their letter which wasn't there); (b) I have unlawful charges claim against them; © I have complained to the FOS.

Today Barc;ays put up a 3 missing payments alarm on my credit file - and will register a Default for sure.

I have writtena nd emailed Experian but know darn well they will do nowt about it.

What can I do?

Hi. Yes I have. I did that on 26 August. fax and post to B'card. On 2 September I contested the penalty charges. fax andpost to b'card. On 5 September I sent complaint to FOS and advised B'card by fax and post. Today they registered the data at the CRAs just as they said they would.

They deny I haven't received the CCA and also the CCA they say they enclosed (but didn't) was meant to reconstrructed. my account is 10+ years old. It will have been varied since then and I have told them to send an original copy but they say I'm talking bo88ocks and will DN me if they don;t get paid.