1st Credit & LCS Battle - court papers received - help

newman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4313 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Afternoon majic. How’s things down at 1st Credit?

Donkey you dont really think Majic is a 1st Credit person do you?? Really surely such an upstanding and reputable company like 1st Cr wouldnt stoop to such underhand tactics as taking an identity on this forum and watching the threads with the hope that they can discredit this forum and the members would they??? Oh hang on silly me of course they would. Mr T. Watts tried and failed to use the fact that I had the audacity to start this thread at the court recently.

Well Mr Majic if you are a 1st Credit bod then why dont you come on here and make some sensible contibutions instead oif just being an observer.

I am sure Majic has something to say as the last post he made on CAG seems to be way back in 2007.

COme on Majoic jon the party.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Party, what party.. why wasnt I invited :(

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Cheers Donkey - and Oh hes gone now - guess he doesnt want to hang around now its getting dark. it gets very busy on Lesbourne Road at Rush hour :)

DOnkey - just had a look at the WS and its excellent - going to print off both the WS and the Skelly and study these tonight alongside the Claimants WS as I think there is a lot here we can use in our defence.

Glad its helping newman. DonkeyB done a brilliant job with it and in such a short space of time because I didnt get the claimants WS on the day of the trial about 11am. DonkeyB got the WS done by 1:30.

I didn't want to post it up before the hearing but now its all over I would like to help as many as possible

Glad its helping newman. DonkeyB done a brilliant job with it and in such a short space of time because I didnt get the claimants WS on the day of the trial about 11am. DonkeyB got the WS done by 1:30.

I didn't want to post it up before the hearing but now its all over I would like to help as many as possible

I know I read that biut and that was very naughty of the other side - a bit like the dirty trick that Mr T. Watts tried to pull at the set aside hearing - two days before the hearing on the 30th Nov he sent a second WS to the court with lots for posts from my thread and gave the court a very detailed overview of what CAG is and said that I was posting. He didnt do anything other than state facts - and include several pages of various threads. Well this was chucked out immediately by the jiudge, however, as hard as the barrister tried to get the jiudge to throw out my 27 page witness statement because it hadnt arrived at 1st credits offic until the morning of the hearing the judge wouldnt go with that either!!!

Someone I know has some very interesting expressions for the people involved in the industry that work for companies that resort to underhanded and unethical tactics - these are really not repeatable in a public forum but lets just say that this person likens them to something that comes out of the rear end of a cow ends up in a brown pile on the floor and often is seen to be steaming with a lot of flies usually buzzing round. No not the isle of wight ferry!

I would agree with you that Donkey B was a real asett to have on your side and it my opinion is that DonkeyB and all of the other wonderful people on this forum do an amazing job of making ****** companies and their equally nasty employees totally accountable. It does appear to me that some companies feel its perfectly acceptable to act unlawfullly and not adhere to the law of the land or act within the guidelines of statutes etc. Well thats my opinion and I of course may be wrong.

Well we are not under the same time presssures as you Pipster thats for sure but we do have to enter a defence by the 27th. So we have 16 days to go but as has been seen from your case a lot can be achieved in a short space of time.

I know what you mean about not posting before hearings - well we know that 1st Cr are watching - particularly my thread - it seems Mr Majic lilkes this thread as he doesnt seem to pop us anywhere else :)

Maybe he is down at the Omnibus Building - perhaps he is the security guard and has a lot of time on his hands :)

Hi, I am having same issues with 1st Credit except that they bought Debt from Bank of Scotland AFTER expiry date - Defaulted june 2006 - They say beacuse we made payments up to 2009 - via debt management co Payplan that it started again! I am not in the least threatened by them, there is nothing they can do here in Scotland, but what is P***ing me off is that they have put a default on our Credit file AFTER the debt was sold. I have sent the relevant letters requesting CCA etc. got a letter saying we will get client to send it then you can phone us up and make payment arrangement...tThen they sent a statement of payments???

How can I force them to remove default from credit file?

Hi, I am having same issues with 1st Credit except that they bought Debt from Bank of Scotland AFTER expiry date - Defaulted june 2006 - They say beacuse we made payments up to 2009 - via debt management co Payplan that it started again! I am not in the least threatened by them, there is nothing they can do here in Scotland, but what is P***ing me off is that they have put a default on our Credit file AFTER the debt was sold. I have sent the relevant letters requesting CCA etc. got a letter saying we will get client to send it then you can phone us up and make payment arrangement...tThen they sent a statement of payments???

How can I force them to remove default from credit file?

Please start your own thread, you will get more advice that way.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi pipster - see you are still having a read of this - dont get too bored mate:) And I see our old friend Majic is looking in again - evening Majic.

I just came to turn PC off but I will say I have just finished reading your WS and SKelly and there is a lot in there that I could use. So I have copied all of your WS & Skelly and I may well use some of that in my defence.

If you want to chat off line I would be more than happy to do that but I cant add you as a friend so can you send me a PM please and we can chat?

THanks v miuch and again well done :) I have been smiling all day at your result.

I tried to post last night from my phone but it wouldn't let me. My PM's aren't working, I've emailed over for them to have a look at it. Glad the skelly and WS are coming in handy.

I've been reading your thread via my phone last night and a bit this morning. On page 26 where you have just got their WS. Just made a nice cuppa and gonna have a read through the rest hopefully now.

newman can you check your PM's? CitizenB has dropped you a private message as mine isnt working at the moment. She has sent you my email address and want to have a chat with you offline. Your case is very very similar to mine and just want to clarify a few points firstly and with the knowledge that I was given by Andy, DonkeyB and CB amongst others may be able to help with your case.

I've read through your thread and made some points on it.

Pipster, message received and passed on :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

newman can you check your PM's? CitizenB has dropped you a private message as mine isnt working at the moment. She has sent you my email address and want to have a chat with you offline. Your case is very very similar to mine and just want to clarify a few points firstly and with the knowledge that I was given by Andy, DonkeyB and CB amongst others may be able to help with your case.

I've read through your thread and made some points on it.

Morning Pipster

I have received your message via CB - Thanks to both of you. Yoiu make some very interesting points and I am jusyt about to send you an email.

cheers.

Oh almost forgot - good morning Majic - how is it this morning in Surrey :)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4313 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks