Questions and answers..chapter one

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4973 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi to be brief,id like some advice..on a few things!

i have debts.........shock!

barclaycard balance is 427...127 of that in charges over my 300 balance.i have also paid a lot in charges over the time,hence how ive never got it back down.the question is..how to fight them for these back..had multiple arrangements with them but they somehow keep adding charges.

vanquis-first the debt was sold to 1st credit..now looks like a company called c.a.r.s has it.which i thought strange..debt collection agency to another does that happen? can i not just deal with vanquis themseleves? and how do i find out who actually has it?

any help appreciated.

also lloyds sorry again.i had a reconsolidation loan set up august then couple of weeks later they add charges back of 215.00 and 1.99 on my current accounts.which is by the way where my overdraft and previous charges were taken into the consolidation.

surely theres a limit of what they can take from u!

Hi to be brief,id like some advice..on a few things!

i have debts.........shock!

barclaycard balance is 427...127 of that in charges over my 300 balance.i have also paid a lot in charges over the time,hence how ive never got it back down.the question is..how to fight them for these back..had multiple arrangements with them but they somehow keep adding charges.

you can reclaim them all + int at their purchase rate - have a look in the barclaycard forum at a few threads or post a new thread there.

vanquis-first the debt was sold to 1st credit..now looks like a company called c.a.r.s has it.which i thought strange..debt collection agency to another does that happen? can i not just deal with vanquis themseleves? and how do i find out who actually has it?

if its been sold you are prob on a phishing list - give us more history please

any help appreciated.

also lloyds sorry again.i had a reconsolidation loan set up august then couple of weeks later they add charges back of 215.00 and 1.99 on my current accounts.which is by the way where my overdraft and previous charges were taken into the consolidation.

more info please

surely theres a limit of what they can take from u!

have you threads already running?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

dx yep but they are scattered.i have sorted lloyds by the way..i rang there collections centre bemused by the charges and they took all of them off..the 219 on the gold account..and the 4.00 on the current account.lovely lady i spoke to as well..just goes to show lloyds are just greedy but there is some resolve if u dont kick off