HFO Services - Turnbulll Rutherford Solisitors - Claim Form

Antares189
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4917 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry, I think that the 'Fan Club' is a bit pre-occupied, I will request some re-inforcements.

I think that the N44 is an application made by you to get this thrown out but will cost £40? however it does not not look like they are pursing this -the other split claims that happened at the same time as yours seemed to have been stayed also.

Edited by coledog

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

What should I put in the N244 form? Would you provide a link to an information?

Link to HMCS and form N244.

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n244_e.pdf

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Thank you Broken Arrow, any idea what you fill in? I mean, I afraid not to do it wrongly....

There is the risk of doing it wrong, In my opinion as it is stayed, I would hang fire, others may give a different opinion.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

All I know is that when I called the court help desk to ask if any news on my case - the reply was that they have not reply yet, but they can contact me regarding this case any time in the future.... It's not a deadline

Antares

The other people who had the split claim problem at the same time as you have all had the claims discontinued/struck out - this is the link to the thread that I will try and keep updated

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?276741-Some-solicitors-using-Split-Claims-how-does-one-defend&highlight=Split+claims

some of us may be a bit amateur, but we are trying to highlight injustice and challenge people who think they can use the legal system to their advantage.

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate