Eastenders fire

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4092 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I saw all the adverts and thought well whatever as have been getting bored with the show recently, however I got really upset when watching it, especially about stacey and lilly being trapped. They seemed to all get out in the end, but I felt it was moving.:shock: Think it didnt help woman and baby an estate away lost her fight to live due to fire only yesterday, do hope her family wernt watching xx

It was very dramatic but unfortunately these things do happen and i'm sure if eastenders took into account every similar tragic story then they wouldnt show anything lol

I QUESTION THEREFORE I AM!! [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Unfortunately i'm not an expert in any given field legally and my advice and that of the Consumer Action Group and the Bank Action Group is given without prejudice and without liability so please if in any doubt whatsoever seek help from an insured qualified professional. Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions and not condoned or endorsed in any way, shape or form by CAG. Thank you! :p

I have been smoke-free for 4yrs

I wish they would get the little details right, Phil was seen using a one2one phone, long after it was taken over by T-Mobile. The post office had a door sign saying closed when it was clearly open, etc.

I know they need to show real life type issues, just that more than it being the soap itself that moved me I think it was hearing about the woman and child a few hours earlier.

Apparanlty according to the sun peggy later asks stacey to take the blame for the blaze, now that would make me reach for the sick bucket.

I assume she'll prob tell Stacy that if she doesn't, she'll tell the police about her confession to murdering Archie. I thought Peggy was supposed to go to last night too. I don't watch it unless there's a big espiode like this. I thought I was watching her last episode.

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Has Peggy 'woodentop' gone yet?

I'll be relieved when she has, she's the worst actor in it!

I QUESTION THEREFORE I AM!! [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Unfortunately i'm not an expert in any given field legally and my advice and that of the Consumer Action Group and the Bank Action Group is given without prejudice and without liability so please if in any doubt whatsoever seek help from an insured qualified professional. Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions and not condoned or endorsed in any way, shape or form by CAG. Thank you! :p

I have been smoke-free for 4yrs

The fire looked crap, unrealistic and the CGI was poor.

Phil survived even though the pub exploded and he had half the bar on top of him, the only sad part (if you can call it that) was the music at the end of Friday's Eastenders as Peggy walked off down the street.

Eastenders is not even believeable anymore, a bit like Corrie went about 7 years ago.

I don't even bother with any of them no more. Bring back Brookside I say.

Guest Jason King

Eastenders is not even believeable anymore, a bit like Corrie went about 7 years ago.

:lol: Sorry, couldn't resist! Was it ever meant to be believable? It just strikes me that 'Enders is just about a load of oddballs whose life revolves around living in a tiny square equivalent to a street of 20 houses where there has been numerous murders, rapes, suicides, crack & booze addicition, secret love childs, underworld gangsters, individuals coming back from the dead and where racism & unemployment appear not to exsist, where everyone has enough money to drink in a pub every day and to buy bacon butties & cups of tea from a 'caff' yet they live next door to it etc etc

Please don't tell me this all happens on your street!!!?:lol: