BC Goldfish - is this CCA enforceable?

capuccinmonkey
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4970 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've got hold of the CCA of a Goldfish card dating back to 1999 (bit of a surprise!).

p1.jpg datahut.com/cappuccinomonkey/p1.jpeg

p2.jpg datahut.com/cappuccinomonkey/p2.jpeg

It came in the form of 2 A4 pages, stapled together. Judging by the quality, it is a print of a scan rather than a photocopy.

I just wanted to check that it's enforceable?

Thanks guys!

Edit: sorry, I don't seem to be able to add 'proper' links to pics until I've made 20 posts :/

Edited by capuccinmonkey

Hi CapuccinMonkey and welcome to CAG.

The pics you've posted are too small to see properly. See here for how to use other methods - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

If I recall correctly, we had another similar case ........ I'll pop back with a link to it.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Thanks slick132,

I've had a look at the other case you refer to. The 1st page is laid out slightly differently. The 2nd page, with the terms and conditions, appears to be the same. I suspect my only probable defence might be the same as in the other thread: (a) are the terms and conditions actually part of the original document and (b) do they actually have the original.

I don't appear to be able to enter links to the scans until I have made 20 posts, but they are available at the following addresses if you would like to copy and paste the URL:

datahut.com/cappuccinomonkey/p1.jpeg

datahut.com/cappuccinomonkey/p2.jpeg

Thanks again, you guys do amazing things on here! :smile: