f.t.c total credit management / Cap 1 and Unenforceability

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4159 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I decided a few months ago that I was going to take the UN route as my creditors wouldnt accept my offers for repayment.

Capital one sent me a reconstituted agreement after asking for the CCA and then the first I have heard since then which was about 6 weeks ago is a letter this morning from f.t.c. total credit management saying if no responce is received from me by 11th september then an agent will be despatched to my address.

Im crapping myself as my partner has no idea of the amount of debt I have got into, (wrong I know and I hate myself for it but he doesnt deal with stress well and I know this will cause huge problems)

I know I can send a letter and tell them 'I dont want to make an appointment so they cant come'

But is it worth me sending a SOA and offer them a minimal payment, my source of info is no longer online and Im really stuck with this.

Basically it seems Im getting nowhere with the UN route and now that most of my accounts have been taken over by DCA's Im hoping they will be more willing to accept my smaller payments.

Can a reconstituted agreement be used in court against me?

Are the UN routes being blocked now as I havnt seen much success yet.

Thanks to anyone who is reading and could help me out here.