Zorro01 vs HSBC - Got a court date, now what.

Zorro01

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4127 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello wise ones,

I recently sent a letter to the county court as my stay was over and I told them I am still pursuing HSBC over the bank charges. I thought in all honesty they would stay the claim again but they didn't and instead gave me a date for court. I am happy about it but I am understandably worried as I was hoping for a further chance to listen to some new arguments before going for the throat of HSBC.

I also (24 days ago) recently wrote to HSBC asking them to settle with a detailed list of why they should as it was not in their interest to go to court. I also asked if they would mind me changing the POC to include my new arguments which I compiled from this site and others but to date I have not heard from them so am going to have to go straight through the court and probably have to pay.

I am a bit worried as I have never been in a court in my life and so don't know what to expect and I am a little worried about batting it out with a Toff barrister.

I am going to go either way as I have nothing to lose and if they do send a barrister it will cost them a few ££££ doing so.

Anyone got any help and advice as the best way to prepare for battle. Any tips or personal experiences you can offer up.

For the record I am going after HSBC under hardship if that is any help.

Thanks in advance. :|

VICTORIES TO DATE THROUGH THE HELP OF THIS SITE:

1. Littlewoods Catalouge - No pursual of debt & wrote off £4500

2. Three mobile - Debt written off in full, all adverse entries including default removed from credit files, even got an apology from the Chairmans office

3. HSBC Bank - Partial refund for bank charges & claim lodged at court for outstanding charges.

4. HFC Bank - Ongoing - SAR'd in may- Going to register at court for non compliance.

5. Barclaycard - Being very awkward but Ongoing - These are a tricky bunch but they will fold before I do.

GOD BLESS CONSUMER ACTION GROUP!

• 4 weeks later...

OK everybody. I thought I would have recieved a little bit of advice by now but oh well.

Is there anywhere I can access a basic court bundle on this site as I am totally out of my comfort zone with legal things. If there is no court bundle could somebody please offer some advice as to what needs to be in the court bundle.

Thanks in advance

2. Three mobile - Debt written off in full, all adverse entries including default removed from credit files, even got an apology from the Chairmans office

3. HSBC Bank - Partial refund for bank charges & claim lodged at court for outstanding charges.

4. HFC Bank - Ongoing - SAR'd in may- Going to register at court for non compliance.

5. Barclaycard - Being very awkward but Ongoing - These are a tricky bunch but they will fold before I do.

You would probably be best asking for another stay pending the result of the scottish case

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?248268-Sheriff-puts-Bank-of-Scotland-to-proof-on-bank-charges

HTH (Hope This Helps) RDM2006

THE FORCE (OF CAG) IS WITH YOU

;)

We've Helped You To Claim - Now Help Us Remain

A live Site - Make a Donation

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

However, if you have found any advice you have been given helpful.

Why not show your gratitude And

Click the * on the post you found helpful.

How should I ask the court for another stay. What should I clarify to them as to my reasons etc.

Also is there any way they can turn down my application for another stay and if they do should I try and approach the it from the same angle as in the above case as it does seem to contain very strong arguments.

Any help to put my mind at rest would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance to anyone with any help. :- )

Bump.

BUMP - Anyone got any advice on this?