Should I report a DCA for breaching the DPA?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4949 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had 2 phone calls from close idiots where the silly woman breached the DPA by revealing information without going through security. I didn't catch her name and seeing that it was my mobile, I didn't record it but I have the date and time off course.

Should I report it? Would it be worthwhile without the name and recording?

“We believe Capital One Law takes privilege over UK Law” – Sven Lagerberg – Capital One.

-----------------

By supplying ALL the documents WILL NOT answer your questions but by supplying a SELECTIVE few will. – Jayne Sheenan – HSBC

------------------

Separate requests with a fee should be made to ALL relevant Data Controllers in an organisation. - Jayne Sheenan – HSBC

------------------

Our t&c's overrides ICO guidelines when reporting to CRA's - Karon A Bullock - Capital One

Where a DCA is involved you should take every opportunity to complain about them. ;)

Even without evidence it shows a pattern of their tactics if enough people complain.

I assume it is just a simple complaint to the ICO?

“We believe Capital One Law takes privilege over UK Law” – Sven Lagerberg – Capital One.

-----------------

By supplying ALL the documents WILL NOT answer your questions but by supplying a SELECTIVE few will. – Jayne Sheenan – HSBC

------------------

Separate requests with a fee should be made to ALL relevant Data Controllers in an organisation. - Jayne Sheenan – HSBC

------------------

Our t&c's overrides ICO guidelines when reporting to CRA's - Karon A Bullock - Capital One

You should also make a complaint to Trading Standards via Consumer Direct who will eventually pass the information on to the OFT http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/contact

Both complaints been send! The wonders of the internet!!

-----------------

------------------

------------------

Should I send them a copy of my complaint?

-----------------

------------------

------------------

Should I send them a copy of my complaint?

Do you really want to rub salt into their wounds?

Is the Pope Catholic:lol:

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

If there are any breaches of guidelines, dubious or otherwise, I'd report them. Do it in hard copy and cc. the DCA with anything you send. If everyone did that, at least it would tie them up in more legal knots and keep them busy so they didn't have time to bully and harass innocent people...