style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3627 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

Ive been totally stupid in the midst of a mental breakdown november last year I stupidly took out a log book loan of a £1000 38 pounds over 78 weeks

When I took the loan I didnt handover any log book or spare key but they did make me phone the dvla to confirm the car is in my name.

Now Ive been really ill and in may I had to take time off work due to depression I had no money had defaulted on the loan.

In July I moved house I have not told lbl where I am living although they do know where I work

They started pestering me saying I needed to pay 76 a week or the car would be repossed theres no way I can afford it and stupidly I cant even afford the 38 a week arranged.

I dont what to do obviously I lent the money only today I found the bill of sale and realised that the interest is 497% apr...I am really struggling but need the car to get to work

All this stress over £1000...Ive read that these loans are not valid...

Any ideas how I can get out of this mess without losing my car?