style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3200 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello to all and what a wonderful forum. I've joined today but have obviously not in any way boosted the overall IQ rating as I'm struggling to find out how to ask a new question about private parking tickets. I can find the right section but those that have a similarish theme are a couple of years old and I can't find anywhere to start a new thread. Would someone tell me please as my private parking ticket's seven days runs out tomorrow! Thanks in advance.:?::wink:

USE THIS: HOW TO START A NEW THREAD OF YOUR OWN:http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...on-Group-forum

dx

Thank you very much, I was looking in the wrong places! I have now been able to post my question.:-)

Hi

Welcome to The Consumer Action Group.

I am just letting you know that as you haven't had any replies to your post yet, it might be better if you post your message again in an appropriate sub-forum. You will get lots of help there.

Also take some time to read around the forum and get used to the layout. It is a big forum and takes a lot of getting used to.

Once you start to find your way, you will soon realise that it is fairly easy to get round and to get the help you need.

It can be bit confusing at first.

Please be advised that my time will be limited for the next few weeks.Thanks for your understanding.

Hi

I also need to know how to post a new thread, do you find the annoucements in user cp ? I cannot find the page where the new posts are located. Would apprecaite some help

thanks

Hi shammie,go to the Forum that you want help in. The Announcments are the messages in the middle, and under on the left hand side you will find the Blue Box that says " + Post New Thread "

• Confused 1

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Hello to all and what a wonderful forum. I've joined today but have obviously not in any way boosted the overall IQ rating as I'm struggling to find out how to ask a new question about private parking tickets. I can find the right section but those that have a similarish theme are a couple of years old and I can't find anywhere to start a new thread. Would someone tell me please as my private parking ticket's seven days runs out tomorrow! Thanks in advance.:?::wink:

you managed to do it in march why not use the same thread?

is this the same issue

click on your username in green to the left of any of you post and find all threads

dx

• Confused 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

HI NIGHT OWL

Many thanks, have now posted my thread

Hi! Thanks, exactly what I was looking for, cheers

It is also website very slow..does anyone experience similar problem here?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3200 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you