Overwritten Malaligned PCN

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4950 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Illegible/overwritten pcn

Recently I recieved PCN and I am in the wrong, though I did not knew as I have seen many parking there before. Anyway the notice is not legible/overwritten as it is completely malaligned.

1. I cannot read the PCN number / I showed to few my friends and they could not read either.(Is it mandatory to have a readable PCN number for the ticket to be legal?)

2. The space for reduced fine and full fine is empty.

3. All writting is malaligned and there are many numbers all over the place, like time, attendant number, the fine etc. The amount of reduced fine is seen as 50.00 (I assume) somewhere away and no £ next to it.

The amount of full fine is maligned and overwritten on the print and I cannot read the amount.

Can I challenge the PCN based on not issuing the notice properly?/ The attendant not taking reasonable care to issue the notice

If they reject the appeal, what should I do?

The notice is from UKPC - from free retail park car park and and I have not seen these people until recently.

It's an attempt to make you think it is official and akin to one issued under statute by the council.

Nothing in this post constitutes "advice" which I may not, in any event, be qualified to provide.

The only interpretation permitted on this post (or any others I may have made) is that this is what I would personally consider doing in the circumstances discussed. Each and every reader of this post or any other I may have made must take responsibility for forming their own view and making their own decision.

I receive an unwieldy number of private messages. I am happy to respond to messages posted on open forum but am unable to respond to private messages, seeking advice, when the substance of that message should properly be on the open forum.

Many thanks for your assistance and understanding on this.

so you mean to say that all of us could ignore these parking tickets by UKPC and other private operators?

I dont mind they sending letters or referring to debt collectors -but dont want debt collectors coming to my house and harassing. This did happen to one of my friend, but it was a council ticket I think

so you mean to say that all of us could ignore these parking tickets by UKPC and other private operators?

I dont mind they sending letters or referring to debt collectors -but dont want debt collectors coming to my house and harassing. This did happen to one of my friend, but it was a council ticket I think

Yes you can ignore or wall paper something with them unless it is the council then it is a different kettle of fish