Pcn now have court date

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4528 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi have long running dispute with a Private Parking company that has now come to a court date in a couple of months.Basically car was parked overnight and therefore ticket issued.Normal followed - demands for fee and now demands for fee plus costs etc.

I have always denied any guilt as i was not the driver but am the registered keeper and informed the company of this.

That was only correspondance i have had with the company ie ignored all other demands from company and "solictors".

Now have date for court any help with defence ? please.

Thanks. Understand. Keep us updated as interesting that a PPC has decided to try their luck in court. Don't they realsie they cna only claim damages. hopefully the LL will be there with them to explain the damages suffered.

I would have thought that they could not claim anything against the OP as he has stated 'he was not the driver' end of case.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

• 1 year later...

Sorry for delay in posting - very busy year since and all sorted now though.Case won Minster failed to turn up in court - sent letter to judge saying they were on holiday !!Judge listened to my side and asked a few awkward questions but accepted my basic defence that Minsters problem was with the driver which was not me so no case - case dismissed.2 years since first action - normal repeated actions from solicitors etc demanding moneys - phone calls - threat of baliffs etc etc and then court case and then they dont turn up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. !!!@'99@)(*&^%%$$^$^$^$^*$^$ Moving onto PPI claims against Santander and Hailiax now - Have previously been succesful with reclaiming bank charges against Halifax £2500 - the joys of being self employed and having a "HELPFUL" bank.Keep believing people.Rictic.

Sorry for delay in posting - very busy year since and all sorted now though.Case won Minster failed to turn up in court - sent letter to judge saying they were on holiday !!Judge listened to my side and asked a few awkward questions but accepted my basic defence that Minsters problem was with the driver which was not me so no case - case dismissed.2 years since first action - normal repeated actions from solicitors etc demanding moneys - phone calls - threat of baliffs etc etc and then court case and then they dont turn up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. !!!@'99@)(*&^%%$$^$^$^$^*$^$ Moving onto PPI claims against Santander and Hailiax now - Have previously been succesful with reclaiming bank charges against Halifax £2500 - the joys of being self employed and having a "HELPFUL" bank.Keep believing people.Rictic.

Excellent result and many thanks for coming back to report the result.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.