Marlin Newcomers

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4879 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

With regards to to Marlin Morons buying 21 Mill worth of unenforceable debt, would it not be a good idea to sticky a Marlins post with an idiots guide or link to a step by step guide to deal with these clowns from CCA request, through Harrasment by telephone, to filing a defence.

With that amount of debt I imagine quite a few scary letters will be hitting doormats real soon and folk will need advice thats quick and easy to get, instead of trawling through posts.

We live in an unmoderated country why should the net be any different?

Bring back free speech we miss it!

• 3 months later...

Well i just got a lettter from the idiots....Marlin

Its a "your debt has been passed to us for collection" letter. Fill out the income/expend on the back please. Filed it under B for bin.

Was a Marbles card from back in 2002. £2000ish, not sure if SB

Should i reply with anything as yet or wait! I have already seen this lot off after they got a CCJ and charging order by default, i fought and won! all removed.

Happy to do it again, but when do i send the first letter?

MJ:-)

CAG Depends Purely Upon Donations. Please help us to continue helping you, and give what you can - Thank you:grin:

Click to donate

Please click my scales, if you feel the need;)

thanks guys...

Mr W...i am just wondering when to start sending in response to a phishing letter! I was chucked in at the deep end with my other two debts, one the ccj/co the second a stat demand. Won both after a fight.

How do i head them off before they go down either of the above routes!

MJ

CAG Depends Purely Upon Donations. Please help us to continue helping you, and give what you can - Thank you:grin:

Click to donate

I wouldn't worry just yet, after all it's only marlins and we know how inept their staff are! What was the name of that eejitt that they employed who was on the documentary last year, I kept ringing them up asking if I could speak to him, he was obviously popular as he never did speak to me??

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

oh you mean Mark.....Bazooka.

Wonder if he is still there, ha ha

Ok will hold fire for now see what else they cough up.

thanks

MJ:-)

Click to donate