MET changed debt collectors

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3936 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Great little missive in the post today from Debt Recovery Plus full of the usual threats and a lot of mays, mights and an if - bit of a surprise as was expecting it to be from Roxbuggers.

Don't know why MET thinks changing DC's will make any difference as it will just be filed away in the drawer with all the other scraps of the paper they send

Interesting wording in that they ask

"Therefore we now invite you to declare whether or not you were the driver involved in the above contravention or to disclose to disclose the identity of the driver so we can avoid pursuing the wrong person"

Are they realising that people are catching on to their [problem] and if so do they really mean that all you have to do is tell them you are not the driver and they will drop it:madgrin:

Would love to reply but unfortunately they have ommitted to include an SAE as a courtesy and do not really see any reason to waste my paper, envelope and a stamp so guess some more waste paper will be coming my way

Oh well - one day the drawer will break under the strain of all this paper aeroplane material :x

For the record their 'cheap' number is 0161 343 3535 (I will not be contacting them)

DRPL offers a ‘No Collection - No Fee' recovery service for your unpaid Parking Tickets. We collect on behalf of many of the UK's leading Parking Management Companies and are responsible for thousands of payments per week

Hopefully they are losing money with this policy :-)

Yes A127, had a look at the impressive list of CCJ's but there is no mention of what they were for which makes them void as way of frightening their victims although I suspect it will cause a few to cave in.

MET & Court - :lol: - if only - they have yet to comply with any of my requests (GW Phonecalls) to proceed to this stage

If they have changed DC letters who will be the Solicitors be - has GW expired ?