Guest JoeSmith2009

3 months 21 ddays

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3620 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Guest JoeSmith2009

Hello during investigating personal injury claims do weekends get taken out of 3 months 21 days, I know people don't work weekends but just wondered - just general question for my clai, just need to know how much time to allow to prepare for my ET Case, thanks Joes let me use his account to ask thanks Sam

Edited by JoeSmith2009

Guest JoeSmith2009

Basically threatened displinary for trying to help someone. I had produced guides to help team as willing to help, someone needed help on computer system no one else in team bothered to help other colleague stepped in and tried to help then got threatened for just trying to help her.

The alleged displinary was helpikng the team out too much.

Edited by JoeSmith2009

Hello again Joe. It may just be me, but I don't really understand what you're asking. I'm also confused about who Sam is. If you could elaborate on what you want to know, we may be able to help you.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Guest JoeSmith2009

Hi HoneyBee13, Joe has let me use his account to post - basically should I allow more than 3 months and 21 days to prepare to include weeknds as I assume it takes longer, thanks Sam.

Hi Sam. I hope someone will be able to answer your question.

It costs nothing to become a member of CAG. Have you thought about doing that? It could end up being confusing if you use joesmith's account.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Guest JoeSmith2009

Okie thanks Honeybee13 I'll see if I can get my laptop to work, sorry but thanks - Sam.