Lloyds Dirty Tricks, help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4971 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Things are coming to a head, I had an agreement (or thought I had) with Lloyds Platinum Card to keep up a minimum payment of £50 which I have managed to keep paying,

today I have had a notice of intended litigation for the full balance of £ 11545.06 from Moorcroft Debt Recovery,

I have called Lloyds and after being passed on to couple different department a woman announced that because a certain amount of time has lapsed, they have passed the management of my account to Moorcroft, without so much of a warning to me or letting me know, and that I should now refer to them for any communication,

This card goes way back, 4 years ago I was pushed to take on a bad loan from Lloyds to repay it, which I am still paying, but it was such a high interest and payment so substantial that all it did was helping my situation to spiral down and before I knew it the card balance started to creep up again

Before I call Moorcroft to try to work out a repayment which I already know I can't afford, I wanted to get some advice from the forum,

I have posted before on the UCA section and I have received some good advice and also some templates to try the UCA route with the card AND the loan as both agreements are pre-06, the reason I haven't tried that, was that I was concerned

about the Banks blocking my overdraft (in which I practically live from about half way through the month every month)as a result of me inquiring about enforceability,

I can see things are crumbling I must say I feel on the brink of sheer desperation and I am worried about my kids and family, please help