unity1906

Bankruptcy questions

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3629 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hell I just received my Equifax report and there are several entiries that show that they will not be removed util may 2012 which is after my bankruptcy date of feb 2012.

Entry:

Max recovery Current debt £+4202 Default £4202

Start 10/11/1998

default 04/01/2006

end 04/01/2006

insight last updated 05/02/2010. monthly status D.

Will this entry be reoved on 05/02/2012? Or what should I do with entries showing default. I thought these changed when you made yourself bankrupt or could these people come back and chase me for the debt all over again? I was bankrupted through ill mental health problems for which my health insurances did not cover. I am now in receipt of pension credit and DLA.

They can't come after you for the money, that is dealt with. I do know that our credit report lasts for 6 years. I'm a bankrupt too and I know it stays on my credit report for 6 years. Then I can try and get credit again from scratch.

Benefits rules are complex, and although I do try to inform and support people, I may get it wrong because the rules apply to individual claimants and their particular circumstances.

Hell I just received my Equifax report and there are several entiries that show that they will not be removed util may 2012 which is after my bankruptcy date of feb 2012.

I have just written to all creditors not showing an S for settled or satisfied. They should update once they know you are discharged but it seems that Max Recovery are doing it on you know what as fgor the others maybe they are genuine mistakes but I doubt it. Roll on february 2012 if I am still alive then. Seems that they leave D and extend the Default date just to delay you being OK again.