style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3609 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I am getting very frustrated by the way this forum has changed recently in terms of the new design.

What was the reason for the change in the first place? The previous layout was very user friendly and clear to navigate, but know the page is over an inch wider than my screen ( 22" widescreen at that!), the font is not as easy on the eye, and the layout of the forum title pages is not as concise as before. But the thing that really gets my goat is that there is now no date on the posts made, so looking back through a thread it is hard to follow a timeline, or see when a last post was made.

I wish things could go back to how they were.

Hi there.

Things are still very much work-in-progress with the forum upgrade, we didn't realise there would be so many hicups with the changeover, so apologies for that. The old software was becoming obselete, so an upgrade was inevitable. Any suggestions are taken into consideration, and I will make sure the admin team are aware of your concerns. I hope that you can bear with us whilst we get CAG looking as good as it possibly can.

Best wishes,

Seq.

I have to agree, the old skin was better. I don't visit CAG half as much as I used since the changeover.

I used to visit everyday and spend a lot of time reading, but now I only visit 2-3 times a week for around 15 mins before my eyes have had enougth.

And as for the forum main page. Well I think thats a bit of a disaster. Its way to cluttered, you have to really look hard to find what you want.

But don't get me wrong, I love what CAG is all about. Its just a shame about all the recent re-styling.

Ash.

If you think I have helped you, please add to my reputation by clicking the star button to the left.

Thankyou.