Orange Response can you help with Orange pay as you go top up problem ?

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3666 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Andy,

I'm having the exact same problem and I'm getting quite frustrated. Topped up 25th August, before the free bundle of 300 texts ran out for that month. They wern't applied by Friday 27th as I noticed the balance was down, called on the 27th was told I'd be refunded and the bundle applied within 24 hours.

Still wern't on by Friday 3rd, called again and was told 2-24 hours. Nothing by Monday morning (today 6th), called and was told it would be done in 2 hours. Called again 3 hours later and was told it would take 3-5 working days. Called again and was told he was emailing the billing team and ended up putting me on hold for 14 minutes.

There is next to no credit in the phone - which is needed and I don't see why we should put more credit in the phone when this is clearly Orange's mistake.

Would love to be able to sort this out by email prior to a written complain.

Please confirm a reference number for me,

Thanks

:lol:

Good luck sorting your orange problems. If you get no joy from Orange Response, google the orange code of practice, and give a written complaint, along with your sugested solution, and ask for a DEADLOCK letter if they don't comply for you to take the complaint further.

I hope this is sorted out the quick and easy way for you :)

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Have a quick read of this

http://www1.orange.co.uk/documents/regulatory_affairs/orange-consumer-codes-of-practice(v1.7).pdf

(page 9 to 10 has their complaints handling policy, may be useful)

You can escalate a complaint to an independent arbitrator (CISAS in Orange's case) if your complaint has not been resolved in 8 weeks, or if Orange give you a "Deadlock" letter. My own preference is to write a letter to their registered address, tell them exactly what they need to do to rectify the situation, or if they are not willing to do this, to send a DEADLOCK letter for the complaint to get escalated. I've only had to do it twice, and I got what I wanted quickly both times.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar