Would you like to earn some money?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4952 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We would like very much to increase the help we can give to people by improving our stock of CAGpods and the range of short video tutorials which we carry.

You will din examples here - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?112-CAG-Radio

and here - http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/89-cag-guides.html

We need forum guides for people who have difficulty finding their way round - I think that these would have to be visual.

We also need guides to dealing with any of the various consumer issues which are raised on this website.

We are now in a position to be able to pay contributors - although it wouldn't be a commercial rate, it would be a decent gesture of thanks.

If you are interested, then please contact us on the admin email address - not by PM and let us know what you might have in mind.

We would need to agree it and eventually want to check the final quality of the piece was satisfactory before publishing it and handing over the folding stuff.

We would attribute it to you -either by CaggerID or by your own name as you wish. You would grant us a non-revocable non-exclusive licence - meaning that you wouldn't be able to tell us to pull the piece, but you would have free range to publish it elsewhere as well.

I am fully prepared to do any of the following without payment, of course:

Proof reading

Editting

Articles on various topics (if I have the knowledge of course)

Audio help guides (I was a BT operator for many years, so even though I still have a Welsh accent I can talk better than sheep) I have a very good digital recorder and software to do this. Might need a little bit of 'remember how to do it dumbass though' lol...

Anything else you can think of, just ask.

The reason I say no to payment is that the things you want may be time sensitive or my condition/knowledge may limit me, oh, and of course, the DWP would kick me off my income :|

Not got the admin email addy to hand but please pass on my message to the team for me :)

Got the message thanks. I think that the Welsh accent would be great.

The admin address is in the >>> admin

As far as the topic, it is up to you to decide on an area in which you have some expertise and in which you can offer some help to others.

If you are restricted on payment by DWP rules, then maybe we can offer you some free books instead.

I've responded. Check your junk mail if you don't see it