firstship

credit card interest rates

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3607 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Watching an interview with the head of BBA ,she was making excuses all over the place for high interest rates for mortgages,loans, credit cards etc and in response to an email from somebody who said I pay 29.5% interest which she thought was extremely high,my response is get a life lady that is only the tip of the iceburg there are 10s of thousands paying 35% upwards,BBA well out of touch with the real world.Can we perhaps start a petition against all banks and credit card companies who are charging over 15% interest>>>>>>>>//?????????????????? any thoughts...FS

Too right, where do I sign?

I think there are websites that can organise such a thing?