lozzzy

Cornwall Connections? Anyone heard of them

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3624 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Morning!

I've had a nasty suprise this morning when i found my bank account £100 short.

I telephoned the bank (RBS) and they have informed me that i have authorised a debt card payment to Conrwall Connections on friday afternoon.

I have never heard of this company or its sister company Loancentre.net and i have never provided them with my banking details.

As the £100 is still "pending" my bank wont stop the payment, nor will it treat this transaction as fraud or refund me my £100.

Has anyone got any advice or know how which i could use to clear this mess up?!

Please sign this petition - Asking for the government to drop the length of time credit ref agencies can hold data on us!!

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/CreditRA/

:smile::p:rolleyes:

Go to the local police and ask to be referred to the Economic Crime Unit or whatever they call them, then get a crime number and go back to the bank, with this crime number the bank are obliged to give you an immediate refund....