style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3571 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi all

I am thinking of going into an iva but do not like the heavy selling that goes on and i am sure there are good and bad companies .

Who should i avoid ?

Or can anyone tell me of any good company to contact for advice ?

thanks

hi all

I am thinking of going into an iva but do not like the heavy selling that goes on and i am sure there are good and bad companies .

Who should i avoid ?

Or can anyone tell me of any good company to contact for advice ?

thanks

I used Tenon TSM who seem to be fairly good

2 months into a IVA and counting !

No up front fees

Like any company their a business and you’re a number so don’t ‘accept’ what ‘they’ think ‘you’ can afford.

I found their documentation in good old plain English to be good

Try Payplan no fees

Actually, they do charge for their IVA's - as do any insolvency practitioner.

If you're considering an IVA it's imperative you seek independent advcie from one of the debt charities.

National Debtline are on 0808 808 4000

An IVA is the right option for very few people (If it's right for you they'll soon tell you!)

Best wishes,

Seq.