Advice needed regarding PPI and LloydsTSB

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3312 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Seeking advice as per and not sure what to do. I had a loan with Lloyds TSB and disputed the loan due to a misold PPI and they failed to send me a properly executed CCA. Anyway, I tried to reclaim the PPI but Lloyds were awkward etc and I have letters to prove this. They said they PPI was NOT misold and that my complaint was not vaild etc.

Yesterday I received a rather lengthy letter from Lloyds stating that they had reconsidered my complaint and would "reimburse" me but seeing that I had received a "rebate" in Sept last year this would be taken into consideration....

I think I need to scan this letter and post on here. Its is a few pages long and I will do this later on.

Apologies for this but I have warning signals left right and center about this. You comments will be appreciated when I scan the letter and post on here.

Ta for reading.

teed_off,

What was the rebate for and why was it made to you? Lloyds really are the pits to deal with,:-x I have just

successfully received reimbursment for their mis-selling of LPI/PPI on a loan account.

"EXEMPLO DUCEMUS"

Looking in.............. share interest

lilly

Id quot circumiret, circumveniat.

please do not take my word for anything please do your own research All that i make comments on are done in good faith and to the best of my knowledge

Hi all

I have now scanned the letter and here it is -

http://s1017.photobucket.com/albums/af296/teed_off/?action=view&current=offer1.jpg

http://s1017.photobucket.com/albums/af296/teed_off/?action=view&current=offer2.jpg

http://s1017.photobucket.com/albums/af296/teed_off/?action=view&current=offer3.jpg

http://s1017.photobucket.com/albums/af296/teed_off/?action=view&current=offer4.jpg

in regards to the rebate, I can honestly say that was news to me. As just prior to this date I have a letter stating the opposite that they were not taking my complaint any further.

I got a bad feeling about this "offer" because the debt is now in dispute as the CCA is not on one page it is over several and my signature is on a blank page so it could be for anything.It was after putting the account in dispute I tried to for the PPI. If I agree to their terms would that be an acknowlegdement of the debt?

What do ya reckon?

Ta in advance.

Edited by teed_off

Hi

I would suggest asking one of the mods to move this thread to the PPI section where alot of CAGGERS - myself included have gone up against Lloyds and won on PPI issues

Lloyds try to wear you down with bull**** but a few have found that once it gets to teh FOS they roll over - others have taken the court route but you will find alot more information in that section

If you can keep you head when all of those around you are losing theirs try parking your helicopter somewhere else

The PPI Saga

I have read the letters and I am confused.......What is the outstanding monies

Please don't give the sums..

Id quot circumiret, circumveniat.

please do not take my word for anything please do your own research All that i make comments on are done in good faith and to the best of my knowledge

Thread moved to the PPI forum

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (amended just for Bookie)

"How do I...?" A Dummies' Guide to this Forum

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Please Donate if you can - help CAG help others

I offer help and advice in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience. I am NOT a legal or financial expert. There are many CAG members and site team who are better qualified. Please do not make major decisions based on my advice alone.I do not give advice via P.M's. If anyone can correct my mistakes or improve on my advice, please do.

• 1 year later...

how did this go?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...