advice about hceo (marstons) please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4156 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi ive just found out that my debt has gone to the hceo. its for court fines not sure if that makes any difference or not. but i was wondering if there is anything i can do.

although i have not recieved a 'visit' or any correspondance from them yet. i found out when i phoned the original debt holder to in arrange a payment plan. i then phoned marstons with an offer of monthly payment but was refused and told that i will have a hceo round when there is one in the area.

i am on a low income as i only temp. but im also starting college next week which is going to put even more financial strain on myself. i am also on anti depressants over my debts which i have paid most of succsefuly:oops: but unfortunatly forgot about this one. grrrrrr.... i no this paragraph may seem irrelivant but i felt i should put it in incase it helps in advice which i recieve.

so my questions are 1. can i apply for a stay of execution yet even tho i have had no correspondence yet??? 2. how do i go about applying for a stay of execution and how long will it take to come into effect to stop hceos putting charges on me 3.how long do u think i have before the hceo is round my house as the lady on the phone said it will be when an officer is in my area.

thanks for any advice in advance much appreciated:oops:

I think you may have misread the letterhead as it will probably have both HCEO & Bailiff on it. No doubt if you specifically asked when you spoke to them they would not put you right. However the bailiff attending is just as bad. It may help if you list the fine total(s) and what it was for. Also have you made any payments at all and how long ago sentence was passed.

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

the fine totals around the £1000 and no no payments as was focosing on other debts (stupid i know) but like i said i was very depressed at the time so wasnt thinking straight. and tyhe fine was for not being able tp pay train fare. and at the start of the year.