bobogosing

Please advice how to offer full and final settlement

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3627 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello everyone, can someone please advice on how I can offer my creditors full and final settlement?

I have been on DMP since Nov 06. With the monthly payment I am on now, its going to be 2047 when I can be debt free. The thought of it stress me out, I just want a chance to live again. I have CCA the creditors but no luck with some of them, and some I belive only send application forms. I would be most grateful of any advice. Thanks bobo

follow the light!

bump......bump....bump

follow the light!

Hi...Welcome..if you have CCA your creditors,you will receive as you have stated no replies,or just T&Cs or application Forms.You will need to post them up first deleting all identity we can then help you.It is easier if you post these up under individual threads................have you sent account in dispute letters to any of your creditors??????????You say you have DMP...who with?????????????as certain DMP companies take a dim view of CCA but this can be solved????????? FS

Hello FS,

Thanks for reading my post. I am with PayPlan. I will try and post the CCA's by Monday as I am having problems with my printer. bobo

follow the light!

OK................help you when posted.................CCCS are the awkward DMP company with CCA,will check out Payplan as to their view on the subject of CCA..................FS

Morning FS! Having trouble with the printer but will post the CCAs once it sorted. Also started a new thread http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?275678-Please-help!!-CCA-s-ect.&p=3113125&highlight=#post3113125

Thanks again! bobo

follow the light!